As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130 person practice.
We are seeking a motivated, creative and detail-oriented Intern Architect to join our Project Management Team at our Toronto office. The successful candidate will assist with designing, assembling, coordinating, and completing Design Development and Construction Documents that are aligned to clients, consultants and municipal authorities' requirements and standards on a portfolio of mixed-use, residential, healthcare, cultural, educational and institutional projects.
- Preparing & producing documents for design, construction & contract as per Ontario Zoning By-Law Amendment (ZBA) standards
- Conducting Space planning assessments
- Coordinating with a team in preparing for plans, details & schedules
- Developing & establishing technical building details
- Reviewing drawings to ensure compliance with various stakeholders; and
- Sourcing all material to be drawn & specified
- A Bachelor or Master of Architecture;
- 3–5 years of experience in architectural design & production documents;
- Understanding of Ontario Zoning By-Law Amendment (ZBA) standards & requirements;
- Experience preparing design, construction, and contract documents;
- Excellent collaborator on multiple, large-scale projects and;
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in BIM, Revit, Auto CAD, Photoshop, illustrator, MS Projects, 3D Studio Max, 3D Rendering.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please forward your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.