As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130 person practice.
We are seeking a motivated, creative and detail-oriented Job Captain to join our Project Management Team. The successful candidate will assist with producing and maintaining deliverables for various projects.
- Preparing Construction Documents, Building Permit Applications, and Issuance of Construction and Tender Sets
- Administering Contracts, Site Reviews, Shop Drawing Reviews, Reports and Change Orders
- Meeting and coordinating with consultants, authorities and internal production team
- Working on large or complex design projects in residential, commercial and/or institutional sectors
- A Diploma, Bachelor, or Master of Architecture or Architectural Technology;
- 9+ years as a Job Captain in the projects division of an architectural firm;
- Experience with all phases of the project, including site planning, schematic design, design development, contract documents, and contract administration;
- Understanding of Ontario Building Codes & Ontario Zoning By-Law Amendment (ZBA) standards & requirements;
- Experience preparing Construction Documents, Building Permit Application, and Issuance of Construction and Tender Sets;
- Experience with large or complex design projects in residential, commercial and/or institutional sectors; and
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in BIM, Revit, Auto CAD, Bluebeam, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Sketup, 3D Studio Max.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please forward your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.