Are you a creative and passionate Architectural Job Captain interested in collaborating with some of the greatest talents in architecture?
As a core member of the Project Management team, you will use Revit to collaborate and assist in producing and maintaining deliverables on a portfolio of high-rise mixed-use, residential, and commercial projects. The role will be based at our Toronto office.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is a leading Canadian, full-service architectural and interior design firm known for crafting buildings of enduring value. During the past 26 years, the studio has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners and has been recognized with over 80 national and international awards. Today, the 150-person practice continues to expand what is possible in architecture, supported by a team of talented architects, designers, project managers, BIM technologists, architectural visualizers, marketing, finance, administration, and human resource professionals.
As an Architectural Job Captain, you will be:
- Using Revit for preparation of Construction Documents, Building Permit Application, and Issuance of Construction and Tender Sets Administering Contracts, Site Reviews, Shop Drawing Reviews, Issuance of Reports and Change Orders
- Meeting and coordinating with consultants, authorities, and internal production team
- Working on large or complex design for high-rise residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects
To achieve your objectives as an Architectural Job Captain, you will need to have:
- 4+ years experience as a Job Captain in the projects division of an Architectural firm
- Experience in all phases of the project such as site planning, schematic design, design development, contract documents, and contract administration
- An understanding of Ontario Building Codes & Ontario Zoning By-Law Amendment (ZBA) standards & requirements
- Experience preparing Construction Documents, Building Permit Application, and Issuance of Construction and Tender Sets
- Experience working on large or complex design projects in the residential, commercial and/or institutional sectors
As an Architectural Job Captain, you will have:
- A diploma / Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Revit, BIM, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max
As an Individual, you will:
- Be self-motivated, creative, and detail-oriented, and accept responsibility and deadlines
- Successfully demonstrate a collaborative team approach and attitude
- Provide innovative and creative solutions to challenges
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply by forwarding your Resume (Word or PDF) and Architectural Portfolio (Site Planning, Schematic Design, Contract Documents, and Contract Administration for High-Rise, Mixed-use, Residential and Commercial projects) to our Talent Acquisition Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Hariri Pontarini Architects. Please note that you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition Lead for further discussion if your experience and qualification are aligned to the role.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.