Are you a creative and passionate Architectural Designer interested in collaborating with some of the greatest talents in architecture?
As a core member of the Design team, you will use Revit to collaborate and assist during all project stages (from Schematic Design to Contract Administration) on a portfolio of high-rise mixed-use, residential, and commercial projects. The role will be based at our Toronto office.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is a leading Canadian, full-service architectural and interior design firm known for crafting buildings of enduring value. During the past 26 years, the studio has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners and has been recognized with over 80 national and international awards. Today, the 150-person practice continues to expand what is possible in architecture, supported by a team of talented architects, designers, project managers, BIM technologists, architectural visualizers, marketing, finance, administration, and human resource professionals.
As an Architectural Designer, you will be:
- Defining client requirements & then establishing design parameters based on the specific requirement
- Creating and developing design concepts
- Creating concept diagrams and presentation materials
- Working closely with Designers and various team members on multiple projects
- Managing a design team & process for the entire project in coordination with various consultants
To achieve your objectives as an Architectural Designer, you will need to have:
- 4+ years of experience working on Architectural projects such as high-rise mixed-use, residential, and commercial projects
- 3+ years of experience using Revit and AutoCAD for Architectural projects
- Created conceptual diagrams and presentation materials using Revit
- An advanced level of experience and knowledge of Revit, 3D modelling & graphics capabilities
As an Architectural Designer, you will have:
- A degree or diploma in architecture, art, design, or a relevant field
- Advanced skills in Revit, 3D Max, Auto CAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, Rhino, Lumion & Adobe software
- OAA / AATO membership / Architectural license are an advantage
As an Individual, you will:
- Be a self-motivated, creative and detail-oriented Designer that accepts responsibility and deadlines
- Successfully demonstrate a collaborative team approach and attitude
- Provide innovative and creative solutions to challenges
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply by forwarding your Resume (Word or PDF) and Architectural Design Portfolio (High-Rise, Mixed-use, Residential and Commercial projects) to our Talent Acquisition Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Hariri Pontarini Architects. Please note that you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition Lead for further discussion if your experience and qualification are aligned to the role.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.