As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130 person practice.
We are seeking a motivated, creative and detail-oriented Designer to join our Architectural Design team at our Toronto office. The successful candidate will assist the team in all project stages on a portfolio of mixed-use, residential, healthcare, cultural, educational and institutional projects.
- Defining client requirements & establishing design parameters based on the requirements
- Creating and developing design concepts
- Creating concept diagrams and presentation materials
- Leading a team of a Junior Designer, Draftsperson & Architectural Technologist
- Working closely with Designers and various team members on multiple projects
- Managing a design team & process for the entire project in coordination with various consultants
- A degree or diploma in architecture, art, design, or a relevant field;
- 5+ years in an Architectural Design team;
- Experience with creating conceptual diagrams and presentation materials;
- Advanced 3D modeling & graphic skills capabilities;
- Experience designing High-Rise, Commercial & Residential projects;
- OAA / AATO membership or architectural license is an asset; and
- Advanced skills in 3D Max, Auto CAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, Rhino, Lumion & Adobe software.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please forward your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.