As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 150-person practice.
We are seeking a motivated, creative and detail-oriented Architectural Designer with Revit skills to join our Design team at our Toronto office. The successful candidate will assist the team in all project stages (from SD to CA) on a portfolio of high-rise mixed-use, residential, and commercial projects.
As an Architectural Designer – Revit, you will be:
- Defining client requirements & establishing design parameters based on the requirements;
- Creating and developing design concepts;
- Creating concept diagrams and presentation materials;
- Leading a team of a Junior Designer, Draftsperson & Architectural Technologist;
- Working closely with Designers and various team members on multiple projects;
- Managing a design team & process for the entire project in coordination with various consultants.
As an Architectural Designer – Revit, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience working on Architectural projects such as high-rise mixed-use, residential, and commercial projects;
- 3+ years of experience using Revit for Architectural projects;
- Created conceptual diagrams and presentation materials using Revit;
- Advanced level of experience and knowledge of Revit, 3D modeling, & graphic skills capabilities.
As an Architectural Designer – Revit, you will need to have:
- A Degree or Diploma in architecture, art, design, or a relevant field;
- OAA / AATO membership or an Architectural license are an advantage;
- Advanced skills in Revit, 3D Max, Auto CAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, Rhino, Lumion & Adobe software.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please apply via LinkedIn.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.