As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130 person practice.
We are seeking a collaborative, analytical, result-oriented senior-level Proposal Specialist with advanced organization skills to join our Communication team at our Toronto office. The successful candidate will play an active role in leading the preparation, production, and delivery of HPA proposals for potential clients.
- Leading the development and production of dynamic, compliant, and high-quality proposals and presentations to produce client-focused documents and presentations
- Developing, coordinating and managing the proposal process in all stages from opportunity identification to document submission, tracking, and review
- Collaborating with the various team within the firm to develop an accurate description of the potential project
- Developing and applying an overall strategy that is in compliance with the proposal requirements, policies, and goals
- Creating graphic designs, page layouts an interpretive graphics such as tables, maps, diagrams, etc.
- Manage multiple proposal processes as needed
- Creating & maintain marketing collateral such as Resumes, Project sheets, References, etc
- Researching the industry best practice standards for proposal development
- A Degree or a Diploma in Writing, Marketing, Communications, Copywriting or other related field is an advantage;
- 6+ years as a Proposal Specialist in the Architectural, Engineering, or Construction industry;
- Excellent writing, communication, and management skills;
- Advanced skills in leading the preparation, production, and delivery of proposals;
- Multi-tasking on various projects in a deadline-oriented environment and working on various proposals; and
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign as a principal layout tool, and a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please forward your resume and two writing samples to email@example.com.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.