Revit Specialist - Interior Design
As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130-person practice.
We are seeking a collaborative, adaptable, result-oriented mid-level Revit Specialist in Interior Design with advanced organization skills to join our Interior Design team at our Toronto office. The successful candidate will play an active role in helping to set up and standardize our Revit documents for Interiors projects, drafting on Revit-based projects, 3D renderings as well as 2D drafting.
As a Revit Specialist in Interior Design you will be:
- Creating Revit content as required for Interior Design projects;
- Collaborating and supporting Project Managers and Associates on the development of projects;
- Assembling construction drawing sets with minimal supervision from schematic design through to construction administration in Revit, including floor plans, elevations & wall details;
- Working and developing with current design techniques, building systems, design trends, code changes, and developments;
- Preparing client presentation materials, design development documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and Authority submissions on a wide variety of projects under guidance of a Senior Designer;
- Ensuring that all work is aligned to HPA standards for quality and timelines.
As a Revit Specialist in Interior Design you will have experience in:
- Preparing Contract Documents in Revit for Interior Design projects;
- Producing Contract Documents in current versions of Revit;
- Building technology and assembly, construction methodology, materials application and interpretation of manufacturers’ requirements;
- Contract Administration/shop drawing review;
- Experience working in both imperial and metric measurements;
- Multi-tasking on various projects in a deadline-oriented environment and working on multiple projects;
- Coordinating with other project consultants such as Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers;
- Collaboration on projects in a team environment;
- Microsoft Word and Excel, InDesign & Sketchup.
As a Revit Specialist in Interior Design you will need to have:
- A Degree or a Diploma in Interior / Architecture Design;
- 4+ years of experience with interior design projects;
- Advance skills Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch UP, and Vray;
- Fully versed in the Ontario Building Code;
- Knowledge of Canadian building practices and standards;
- Effective communication skills and ability to mentor junior designers and other team members in Revit.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please forward your resume and Revit Interior Design portfolio to email@example.com.
Please note while all talents are appreciated; only the selected individuals will be contacted for a discussion & interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.