BIM/Revit Architectural Technologist
As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130 person practice.
We are seeking a collaborative, adaptable, result-oriented beginner to intermediate level BIM / RevitArchitectural Technologist with advanced organization skills to join our team. This is a critical role that would support Project Managers and Designers in technical design and construction drawings throughout each phase of the project.
As a BIM / RevitArchitectural Technologistyou will be:
- Providing BIM modeling for Architectural projects using the current version of Autodesk Revit;
- Collaborating and supporting Project Managers and Associates on the development of projects;
- Assembling construction drawing sets with minimal supervision from schematic design through to construction administration;
- Working and developing with current design techniques, building systems, design trends, code changes, and developments;
- Preparing client presentation materials, design development documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and Authority submissions on a wide variety of projects under guidance from senior Designer;
- Ensuring that all work is aligned to HPA standards for quality and timelines;
- Supporting the Project Manager and Designers in the preparation of design drawings, tender and construction documents using Autodesk Revit;
- Assisting with construction administration activities, including shop drawing review, and site instructions.
As a BIM/Revit Architectural Technologist you will have:
- Solid experience and knowledge in Autodesk Revit AutoCAD, SketchUp, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office applications;
- An understanding of building science and detailing;
- Postgraduate experience in the production of architecture and interior design drawings, from Schematic Design through to Construction Administration would be an asset;
- Experience in multi-unit mid-rise/high-rise residential, Interior and others would be an asset;
- Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code and other applicable laws would be an asset;
- Experience in developing and managing Architectural project’s Revit models would be an asset;
- Knowledge of, and proven practical background in, Autodesk Revit and related Building Information Modeling software would be an asset.
As a BIM/Revit Architectural Technologist you will need to have:
- A Diploma or Certificate from an accredited Architectural Technologist Program or equivalent;
- A Degree or a Diploma in Architecture would be an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience in, Autodesk Revit and related Building Information Modeling software.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please apply via LinkedIn and attach your resume and design portfolio or a link to your online portfolio.
Please note while all talents are appreciated; only the selected individuals will be contacted for a discussion & interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.