Computer Programmer - Architecture
As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130-person practice.
We are seeking an entry-level Computer Programmer who is a collaborative, adaptable, result-oriented individual with advanced organization skills to join our Toronto office. The successful candidate will play an active role in developing an in-house software application for the studio. This role is ideal for an entry-level developer who is confident in their technical ability and wants to join a highly skilled design team.
As a Computer Programmer in Architecture you will be:
- Assisting in the development of consumer applications;
- Writing maintainable, testable, and performant applications;
- Developing in-house applications, scripting for design programs;
- Developing and implementing algorithms using third-party API libraries;
- Participating in code reviews and performing extensive testing to ensure high-quality applications;
- Researching new technology and tools and informing the team;
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with team members.
As a Computer Programmer in Architecture you will have experience and skills in:
- C#, .net and Python programs another objective-oriented programming languages;
- Important programming and computer science concepts
- Implementing Algorithms and System models;
- Multi-tasking on various projects in a deadline-oriented environment and working on multiple projects;
- High-level critical thinking and communication to interact with domain and business experts.
As a Computer Programmer in Architecture you will need to be:
- A recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar program;
- Proficient in using tools such as Microsoft VB.Net, C#, .Net, C++, ASP.Net, Python and SQLfor objective-oriented programming languages.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please apply via LinkedIn and attach your resume to your LinkedIn online portfolio.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.