Senior Architectural Visualizer
Are you a creative and passionate Architectural Visualizer interested in collaborating with some of the greatest talents in architecture?
As a core member of our Architectural Visualization team, you will create photo-realistic renderings and animations for a variety of projects, including mixed-use, residential, healthcare, cultural, academic, and master planning. This role will be based out of our Toronto office.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is a leading Canadian, full-service architectural and interior design firm known for crafting buildings of enduring value. During the past 26 years, the studio has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners and has been recognized with over 80 national and international awards. Today, the 150-person practice continues to expand what is possible in architecture, supported by a team of talented architects, designers, project managers, BIM technologists, architectural visualizers, marketing, finance, administration, and human resource professionals.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply by sending your resume and architectural rendering (exterior & interior) portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Hariri Pontarini Architects.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
As a Senior Architectural Visualizer, you will:
- Create photo-realistic renderings and animations for a variety of projects;
- Model, texture, light, render set-up, and post-produce;
- Construct accurate and efficient three-dimensional models; and
- Work closely with management and other artists on multiple projects.
To achieve your objectives as a Senior Architectural Visualizer, you will need to have:
- 5+ years in Architectural Visualization creating renderings for exterior & interior of tall buildings, commercial & residential projects;
- Experience in rendering using software such as Backburner, 3D Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop, Corona, Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, ZBrush, After Effects, Forest Pack, Premiere; and
- An understanding of Lumion/Unity/UE4 workflow.
As a Senior Architectural Technologist, you will have:
- A degree or diploma in architecture, art, design, or a relevant field; and
- Advanced skills in 3D Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop, Corona, Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, ZBrush, After Effects, Forest Pack, Premiere.
As an ideal candidate, you will:
- Be a self-motivated and creative individual who accepts responsibility and assumes authority in a positive manner;
- Successfully demonstrate a collaborative team approach and attitude; and
- Provide solutions using a design approach where constructive thinking and innovation are required.