Are you a highly organized and detail-oriented BIM/Revit Coordinator interested in collaborating with some of the greatest talents in architecture?
As a core member of our team, you will support the BIM Manager in implementing BIM/Revit technology that would support Designers and Project Managers on a variety of mixed-use, residential, healthcare, cultural, academic, and master planning projects. The role is based in Toronto and you will be working remotely as well as in our office.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is a leading Canadian, full-service architectural and interior design firm known for crafting buildings of enduring value. During the past 26 years, the studio has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners and has been recognized with over 80 national and international awards. Today, the 150-person practice continues to expand what is possible in architecture, supported by a team of talented architects, designers, project managers, BIM technologists, architectural visualizers, marketing, finance, administration, and human resource professionals.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please apply by sending your resume and portfolio of architectural mid/high-rise projects in Revit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Hariri Pontarini Architects.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
As a BIM/Revit Coordinator, you will:
- Provide BIM / Revit modelling support for architectural projects using the current version of Autodesk Revit;
- Act as a subject matter expert and ensure that each project has a defined BIM/Revit execution plan;
- Perform BIM/Revit tasks such as producing, reviewing, and managing project drawings and documentation to ensure that they are aligned to Hariri Pontarini Architects’ project standards of quality and timelines;
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of every project model;
- Collaborate and support Designers, Project Managers and Associates on the development of projects;
- Assemble construction drawing sets with minimal supervision from schematic design through to construction administration;
- Develop current design techniques, building systems, design trends, code changes, and developments; and
- Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and Authority submissions on a wide variety of projects.
To achieve your objectives as a BIM/Revit Coordinator, you will need to have:
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge in Autodesk Revit AutoCAD, SketchUp, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office applications in an architectural studio;
- An understanding of building science and detailing;
- Experience in multi-unit mid-rise/high-rise residential, interior and others would be an asset;
- Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code and other applicable laws would be an asset; and
- Experience in developing and managing an architectural project’s Revit models would be an asset.
As a BIM/Revit Coordinator, you will have:
- A diploma or a certificate from an accredited Architectural Technologist Program or equivalent;
- A Degree or a Diploma in Architecture would be an advantage; and
- Knowledge and experience in Autodesk Revit and related Building Information Modeling software.