*Extensive skill in design production and Revit required
Are you a creative and passionate Architectural Designer interested in collaborating with some of the greatest talents in architecture?
As a core member of the Design team, you will use your Revit expertise to complete the design production, detailing, and coordinating of a range of complex and high-quality projects including high-rise, mixed-use, residential, and commercial projects. The role will be based at our Toronto office.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is a leading Canadian, full-service architectural and interior design firm known for crafting buildings of enduring value. During the past 27 years, the studio has created a reputation for building strong relationships with clients and industry partners and has been recognized with over 80 national and international awards. Today, the 150-person practice continues to expand what is possible in architecture, supported by a team of talented architects, designers, project managers, BIM technologists, architectural visualizers, marketing, finance, administration, and human resource professionals.
As an Architectural Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with the Designers to define client requirements, specifications, budget, timelines, and applicable Building Codes;
- Utilize Revit to develop, coordinate and execute technical design details, drawings, and documents that successfully meet the design intent and project;
- Participate and contribute to the preparation of client presentations that showcase the project's design solutions as required throughout a project’s lifecycle;
- Ensure that the production adheres to drawing standards and procedures;
- Incorporate production information into tender documentation and contract documents;
- Continuously develop skills and knowledge of Revit, Building Codes, and Municipal By-Laws;
- Formulate and prepare design presentation strategies and presentations;
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development; and
- Collaborate with other discipline team leaders.
To achieve your objectives as an Architectural Designer, you must have:
- 5+ years of experience working in the production of Architectural projects such as low- and high-rise residential projects and mixed-use development;
- An advanced level of experience and skill in utilizing Revit;
- Experience in using AUTOCAD & Sketchup;
- Experience and knowledge of the Ontario Building Code and Municipal By-Laws; and
- Familiarity with City of Toronto approval processes and submission documents.
As an Architectural Designer, you will have:
- A bachelor’s or a master's degree in architecture, design, or a relevant field;
- Advanced skills in Revit, AUTOCAD, and SketchUp; and
- An OAA / AATO membership / Architectural license is an advantage.
As an Individual, you will:
- Be a self-motivated, creative and detail-oriented Designer that is accountable;
- Communicate clearly and concisely;
- Successfully demonstrate a collaborative team approach and attitude; and
- Provide innovative and creative solutions to challenges.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply by forwarding your Resume (Word or PDF) and Architectural Design Production Portfolio of High-Rise, Mixed-use, Residential and Commercial projects to our Talent Acquisition Lead at email@example.com.
Please note that you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition Lead for further discussion and set for a REVIT SKILL ASSESSMENT if your experience and qualification are aligned to the role.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Hariri Pontarini Architects.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.