3D Architectural Visualization Artist
Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) is expanding its CGI team. HPA is an established, award-winning practice seeking a talented and creative individual who will contribute to the growth of our in-house 3D visualization capabilities.
We are searching for an experienced 3D Architectural Visualization Artist to provide photo realistic renderings and animations for a variety of diversely scaled projects. The ideal candidate is a motivated individual who can grow with the firm and adapt to our dynamic studio environment.
- Reading architectural CAD Drawings
- Modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering setup, and post-production
- Creating photo-realistic renderings for both interiors and exteriors
- Working closely with management and other artists
- At least 3 years of working experience;
- Proficient in modeling, texturing, and light with 3Ds Max, V-Ray and Corona Render;
- Experience working with the following software: Forest Pack, Rail Clone, After Effects, Premiere, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, ZBrush, and Rhino;
- An ability to construct accurate and efficient 3-dimensional models;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Working knowledge of Backburner or other network rendering software;
- Creative with an eye for composition and lighting, design and aesthetics;
- A good understanding of architecture;
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be process-oriented self-starters;
- Eligibility to work in our office located in Toronto;
- Understanding of architectural constructions; and
- Understanding of photography and composition.
- An education in and/or passion for architecture, art, and design;
- Knowledge of Lumion/unity/UE4 workflow; and
- Camera matching tracking knowledge or experience.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.