3D Architectural Visualization Artist
Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) is expanding its CGI team. HPA is an established, award-winning practice seeking a talented and creative individual who will contribute to the growth of our in-house 3D visualization capabilities.
We are searching for an experienced 3D Architectural Visualization Artist to provide photo realistic renderings and animations for a variety of diversely scaled projects. The ideal candidate is a motivated individual who can grow with the firm and adapt to our dynamic studio environment.
- Reading architectural CAD Drawings
- Modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering setup, and post-production
- Creating photo-realistic renderings for both interiors and exteriors
- Working closely with management and other artists
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Proficient in modeling, texturing, and light with 3Ds Max, V-Ray and Corona Render
- Experience working with the following software: Forest Pack, Rail Clone, After Effects, Premiere, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, ZBrush, and Rhino
- An ability to construct accurate and efficient 3-dimensional models
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Backburner or other network rendering software
- Creative with an eye for composition and lighting, design and aesthetics
- A good understanding of architecture
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be process-oriented self-starters
- Eligibility to work in our office located in Toronto
- Understanding of architectural constructions
- Understanding of photography and composition
- An education in and/or passion for architecture, art, and design
- Knowledge of Lumion/unity/UE4 workflow
- Camera matching tracking knowledge or experience
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest.