3D Architectural Visualization Artist
As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130-person practice.
We are seeking a motivated, creative and detail-oriented 3D Visual Artist to join our Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI) team at our Toronto office. The successful candidate will assist the team in all project stages on a portfolio of mixed-use, residential, healthcare, cultural, educational and institutional projects.
As a 3D Visualization Artist you will be:
- Creating photo-realistic renderings and animations for a variety of projects;
- Modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering setup, and post-production;
- Constructing accurate and efficient three-dimensional models;
- Working closely with management and other artists on multiple projects.
As a 3D Visualization Artist you will have experience in:
- Creating renderings for the exterior & interior of tall buildings, commercial & residential;
- Rendering using software such as Backburner;
- Understanding of Lumion/Unity/UE4 Workflow.
As a 3D Visualization Artist you will need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in Architectural Visualization;
- A degree or diploma in Architecture, Art, Design, or a relevant field;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in 3D Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop, Corona, Revit, Sketch UP, Rhino, ZBrush, After Effects, Forestpack, Premiere.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please forward your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.