Proposal Specialist/Communications Writer
Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) is expanding its Communications team.
As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, HPA has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130 person practice.
The Proposal Specialist will play an active role in proposal preparation and coordination. The successful candidate will have a strong portfolio and proven expertise in developing proposals from start to finish, ensuring competitive and winning responses to Requests for Proposals (EOIs, RFQs, and RFPs), applying strong strategic research, fresh graphic design, and tailored writing, to enhance our goals.
- Develop and manage the proposal delivery process from opportunity identification to document submission, tracking, and review;
- Assist with developing and applying an overall strategy in a manner that is compliant with the proposal requirements and is consistent with policies and goals;
- Provide strong graphic design, page layouts, interpretive graphics (tables, maps, diagrams, etc.);
- Manage multiple proposal processes as needed; and
- Create and maintain marketing collateral, such as CVs, project sheets, references, etc.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in a similar capacity in the AEC industry;
- Excellent communication, management, and graphic design skills;
- Strong collaborator who can adapt readily to differing team dynamics;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to multi-task in high pressure situations;
- Self-motivator, result-oriented, with a high degree of initiative, innovation, and flexibility;
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign as principal layout tool, and a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite; and
- A dynamic individual comfortable with the demands of a medium-sized architectural office.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and sample of work, to Mell Furs, Communications Director, at email@example.com.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.