Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) is expanding its Communications team.
As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, HPA has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130 person practice.
We are looking to hire a motivated, creative and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our Toronto office. The successful candidate will assist the team with proposals, and general marketing, communication & business development strategies to support the day-to-day and long term success of the firm.
- Assisting with the preparation of proposal submissions and presentations including graphics and layouts;
- Working closely with the Director of Communications to produce content for various marketing materials (brochures, project profiles, industry events, award submissions etc.);
- Developing and maintaining marketing databases and processes ensuring valid and accurate information is kept up-to-date;
- Assisting with website updates and social media posts; and
- Marketing administration duties such as business development meeting minutes, proposal tracking, CRM maintenance, and form updates.
- 2 + years in a similar role - previous experience in architectural firm strongly preferred;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite with strong command of InDesign;
- Self-starter who effectively meets deadlines and works well under pressure;
- Excellent communicator, collaborator, and problem solver;
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong time-management skills; and
- Excellent writing, proof-reading and research skills.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio, to Mell Furs, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.